Monday, May 17, 2010

Fashion Ambush




The added anniversary I asked if I should accompany aback my attack at assuming off some artery fashion...and the acknowledgment was overwhelming! So I anticipation I'd accord it addition shot.

Last night while I was at Cubicle Chic's barrage party, I saw this babe cutting the cutest dress. I had to stop her and ask if I could affection her on Snapshot Fashion. She anticipation I was joking...but back I told her that it was no antic she was flattered.

We talked for a while about how she loves to boutique in best stores, how she got this dress at TJ Maxx (what a abundant find!!!), how her acquaintance fabricated her the adornment she is wearing, and how she loves freebies (who doesn't?!?!). Let's booty a additional to accommodated her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment